Book on our Osiris Courses
Andy and Mark deliver a wide range of high quality one day courses around the UK for leading teacher training organisation, Osiris Educational. Click on the links below to find out more and/or book a place.
Over 20,000 teachers have attended this course. Practical, evidence based course aimed at helping classroom teachers level up their own teaching and the learning of students.
- Ofsted’s new outstanding defined
- Discover the ‘BIG FOUR’-unpick the key areas of an Outstanding learning environment
- See exactly what outstanding teaching looks like
- Tools to measure impact and prove your success
Embedding Outstanding Teaching
For senior and middle leaders who want effective, proven strategies to level up the quality of teaching and learning whole school.
- Proven process – Wolverhampton University Research
- Impact – Measurable outcomes
- Infects – Teacher by teacher across the school
- Builds trust – Teachers love it
Outstanding Teaching Conferences
What really makes a difference in the classroom: The best of international and UK practices.
- Hear from the leading international educational speakers
- A proven process to improve all teaching by at least one Ofsted level
- Practical sessions on the BIG FOUR
Attend Outstanding Teaching Conference to learn all you need to know to embed outstanding teaching across your school:
- Culture change
- Staff development
- Cutting-edge research
How to deliver Outstanding Training everytime
Looking to improve the quality of internal CPD at your school? Then this is the course to book. Following the training rubric we have developed is a surefire way to score 5 out of 5 each time.
- How to make impact with your training message
- Packed with ideas and tips to adapt and use immediately
- Unlocks the secrets of 20 years of training and feedback from 35,000 delegates
Leading on Teaching, Learning and Assessment
An intensive 3 day course for middle leaders
One process to build leadership capacity where it matters most…in the classroom
- Achieve Outstanding
- Show teaching over time
- Grow leadership capacity
- Focus on progress
- Tackle under performance
- Plan for high outcomes
- Have data at your fingertips
- Update assessment systems